health insurance blogs - The Difference Between Commercial and Private Insurance

health insurance blogs - The Difference Between Commercial and Private Insurance
health insurance blogs - The Difference Between Commercial and Private Insurance

What is the difference between Commercial Vehicle Insurance and Private Insurance? What is the difference between the two when it comes to hitting someone's car and totalling it? Is it true that companies with commercial insurance are most likely to "replace" a totalled car versus private insurance to keep from being sued.

Whether a PAP (personal auto) or BAP (commercial auto), the same rules & laws applies when resolving auto claims. If you are using your vehicle in a commercial venture, or for hire, you must have commercial insurance. There is no practical difference between commercial and private insurance policies, they both protect you financially from liability in the case of an accident. The only difference is the amount of liability carried by each. BAP's are generally much higher than PAP. So to answer your question, NO a commercial carrier will not "replace" your totaled out vehicle. Both carriers have a duty to settle claims fairly & do their best to keep their insured out of court.

Where can I get the best Insurance quotes for Home & Vehicle? I am looking to get insurance on my house and vehicle. I am not satisfied with the present company and would like to research about the same. Can any one tell me where in I can get multiple quotes from different companies.

Just get out the Yellow Pages and look under Insurance; there will be hundreds of ads. Look for company names you recognize, since those have been in business for a long time and survived by doing a decent job. Ask friends, neighbors or coworkers who they use and why they like them--or don't like them.

Vehicle Insurance question PLZ help if you have input? Heres the story: I woke up to go to work one morning and my car wasnt there. I made sure nobody was screwing with me first then I called 911 to report my car was stolen.

Honestly, I cannot see your insurance company paying for anything because the keys that were 'lost' were in the ignition. If the keys were not 'found', then this would not have happen. So, that would be your fault, not the insurance companies. Again, not the insurance companies fault. In regards to the crack, can the mechanic prove that they did it and not you? If the mechanic can prove the reason for the crack was because 'somebody' hit something, that would be good for you.

I'm looking for my first form of transportation. Car or Motorcycle for my first vehicle? I have around $1,000 saved up in my bank account. I'm 17, I have a drivers license and I can't decide between a motorcycle or a car.

At 17, I'd get a car! It's tough climbing in the back seat of a motorcycle. I can tell you that with $1,000, you can't really get a car that will take you from Point A - Point A 1/2. I guess you could carry a blanket in a backpack, though. A motorcycle has a better chance of you getting into a fatal accident. With 1 grand however, you are limited to a number of possiblites for your transportaion. Try saving up and then get a vehicle that will actually get you somewhere.

He let a friend of his drive our vehicle while drinking without our knowledge or approval. Are parents resposible if their adult son, living at home, lets a friend drive their vehicle while drinking? We went on vacation and left our adult son, who lives with us, at home.

Your son is negligent in entrusting the car to an unlicensed person who was drinking. I have not read every insurance contract that ever existed and cannot tell you what it says. You are not negligent unless there is a history of lending cars, If you want to know if son's insurance policy would cover that type of negligence, involving your car, read the policy.

Find out the van insurance options for the best rates and deals. Visit http://autoinsurance-options.com for more.

Latoya T. Buckingham

I am a writer who studies many things about current events.

Post a Comment

Leave Comment

Previous Post Next Post